click to enable zoom
Loading Maps logo

Properties listed in "Sales"

Compare properties
Loading...
open house

PivotHouse

$ 6,995,000
5 4.5 4,850 ft2
1156-1158 Dolores Street,
in
+ compare
  • "Julie Reber is our good friend and real estate agent. After the birth of our second child, it was clear we needed to move. When it came time to list our home and rental unit, we didn’t hesitate to use Julie. Our deal couldn’t have been more complex. We owned 70% of a 3-unit building that was in the final phase of condo completion. The remaining 30% partner had all equity and didn’t want to be on a new loan with strangers. We sold our 2 units separately: the first in a hot, over-bidding, multiple-offer market; the second in a much slower market. We seller-carried financing on one deal until the second unit sold, then all partners refinanced—and Julie researched a loan that kept the all-equity partner off the loan and very happy. She managed a very complex deal, kept in constant communication with us and got the job done within our time frames (did I mention we had also purchased another house and secured a bridge loan until the two units sold?). We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Julie to anyone looking for property in San Francisco. She is very experienced and incredibly thorough and detail-oriented. She thinks through every possible scenario and is well-prepared for any hiccup in the transaction."
    Jenny and Todd Belforte